High vacuum electric suction unit
High vacuum electric suction unit, designed mainly for surgical use.
- Manufactured in grey white ABS high-resistance material (RAL 9002)
- provided with 4 Ø80mm wheels (1 of them antistatic, 2 of them with brakes).
- Long-life piston type, oil free, non-maintenance required Suction Pump.
- 1 or 2 polycarbonate collection jars (4 litres – scale up to 3500ml), with safety valve to prevent overfilling.
- Collection jar support according to EN 12218:1998.
- Hydrophobic PTFE bacteria filter, guaranteeing 99,95% particle retention and 99,99% bacterial challenge efficiency.
- On/Off Switch.
- Precise, continuous suction pressure-regulating Knob.
- High Vacuum Gauge (0-100kPa / 0-760 mmHg) using a high-visibility display (Ø67mm).
- 3m PVC suction tube (Ø8mm inside – Ø13 mm outside).
- 3m electric cable housing.
- Maximum pump flow: 40 L/min
- Maximum vacuum: 86 kPa - 866 mbar - 650 mmHg
- Noise level: 43.5-46.5 dB (AS)/1 m
- Power: 250 W
- Intensity: 1,7 A
- Voltage: 200 – 240 Vac (50-60 Hz) * 100 - 120 Vac available
- Dimensions: 960 x 430 x 340 mm
- Weight: 23,4 kg
- Product life: 10. 000 h. (suction pump)
- Storage temperature: -40ºC up to 70ºC -104ºF up to 158ºF
- Operating temperature: 7ºC up to 40ºC 44ºF up to 104ºF
- Quality requirements: ISO 10079-1:1999 93/42/CEE. Class IIa ISO IEC 60601-1:2006: Class I, Type BF, IPX1